Stainless Steel: It is an alloy that, thanks to the almost absence of carbon and the presence of chromium, does not tarnish, does not change color and does not rust over time, as often happens with components of different alloys. Stainless steel is also a very resistant material, almost non-deformable and does not require much maintenance. A feature we love about this material is that it is hypoallergenic (Chiara is uper she is super allergic to nickel, so we are really careful from this point of view), therefore it should not cause reactions on the skin, however for allergy sufferers we always recommend ordering our 925 Silver creations which we will explain in the next point :)
925 Silver (Sterling Silver): It is an alloy made up of 92.5% silver (hence the name 925 Silver) and the remaining 7.5% copper. The sterling silver, as well as stainless steel is a very resistant material, and, if you are allergic to nickel, we recommend that you order our creations with this material. In the product descriptions you will see if the jewellery is available in silver or only stainless steel. You will find in our creations made with 925 silver the famous "925" mark which indicates the title of silver present in the creation.
Fimo (Polymer Clay): Fimo is a polymer clay that can be modeled using some specific tools and with the heat of the hands, which is baked in the oven (30 minutes for about 110 degrees). There are also other brands of polymeric pastes such as Cernit, Sculpey, etc etc, however we strictly use Fimo as we are very satisfied with it. Surely, one of the main advantages of creating Fimo jewelry is that it exists in many colors! In fact, most of our Fimo creations have the choice of custom color as an option.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device